ORGANIZING AN ETHICS BOWL
Here you will find everything you need to plan, organize, and run your own Ethics Bowl. These PDF files will help you do everything from setting up the framework of the event, to running the Ethics Bowl itself.
Canadian High School Ethics Bowl: A Guide for Educators
This document and specific sections are available for download as PDF files.
Entire Document- Download the Entire Guide for Educators!
Specific Sections of the Document:
Organizing an Ethics Bowl:
Learn all the steps, as well as the rules & procedures to organize your own regional Ethics Bowl. (How to Organize an Ethics Bowl PDF)
- Selecting a Team & Tips for Student Success. (How to Select and Prepare an Ethics Bowl Team PDF)
- What is the role of judges in the Ethics Bowl? (Judges' Orientation PDF)
- What do the Scoring Rubric and Scoresheet look like? (Judges' Scoring Rubric and Scoresheet PDF)
- What feedback does the Ethics Bowl team get? (Judges' Team Feedback)
- What is the role of the moderator in the Ethics Bowl? (Moderator's Instructions and Script)
What sort of issues, topics, and ethical cases are discussed at the High School Ethics Bowl? Find some past examples below!